About Rick Freeman, P.C.
Rick Freeman, a native Texan, graduated from Texas A&M University in 1976 with highest honors and then graduated from the University of Texas School of Law in 1979 with honors. Since 1979, Rick Freeman has represented individuals, families and businesses that have been injured or damaged as the result of the wrongful actions of others. He has gained a state-wide reputation as a trial law expert. Rick Freeman is a trial lawyer who specializes in representing individuals who have been severely injured and families when they have lost loved ones. He also has extensive experience representing businesses in “bet the company” business litigation.
Rick Freeman is proud to provide each of his clients exceptional legal representation in a personal and professional setting.
- Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law – since 1986.
- Recognized in Best Lawyers in America – since 1995
- Selected as a Super Lawyer – since 2003
- Recognized as an AV Preeminent Lawyer by Martindale Hubbell
- President of Texas Trial Lawyers Association – 1994
- Founding Member – Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
- Founding Member – Seaton Foundation (Research Focused on Recovery from Traumatic Brain Injuries)
- Honored in 1996 and again in 2001 with the President’s Award - Travis County Sheriff’s Officers Association
- Past Member - Texas Pattern Jury Charges
- Past Member - Board of Directors of Travis County Litigation Section
- Past Member – Board of Directors of Austin Woods and Waters Club